If you are looking for the button that will get you in to all the Mass Poetry Festival events — Thursday through Saturday — you have several choices. Buttons will go for a donation of $10 for adults and $5 for seniors and students. Of course we encourage those who can to make a larger donation to help us meet the costs of the festival.
You can beat the line at the festival itself by making a donation on line now. If you donate on line, your name will be placed on a list and you’ll be given a button as you check in either at the Salem Old Town Hall or the Visitor’s Center.
You can also obtain a button at any of the following businesses:
- Brookline Booksmith, Coolidge Corner
Harvard Bookstore, 1256 Massachusetts Avenue
Porter Square Books, Porter Square
Rodney’s Bookstore, Central Square
- Concord Bookshop
- Spirit of ’76 Bookstore, 107 Pleasant Street
- Newtonville Books
- The Roost, 40 Front Street
- Salemdipity, 86 Wharf Street on Pickering Wharf
- Salem Witch Museum, 19 ½ Washington Square North
- Signatures Apparel, 181 Essex Street (on the Pedestrian Mall)
- Salem Trolley Depot “191 Essex Street (on the Pedestrian Mall)
- Gulu Gulu Cafe, 247 Essex Street
You’ll be able to purchase a festival button at the the Old Town Hall and at the Visitor’s Center.